Monday, June 1, 2015

fourth of july!

I am determined to get caught up this month to present time! At least 2015.. sheesh. For now you'll have to read about the past. I can't make myself leave out any adventures! 

Some friends and I went to the lake for 4th of July week. Of course we broke out the boat to do some skiing and brought the pups along. 


Possum girl was there too. 


They love it.


Carl skiing. 



Pretty sunset. 


We decided one day we would ride over to Atlanta to go to Six Flags! I had never been before, and Bink had gotten me a pass for Christmas, so we had to use it! 

Bink and Josh on Superman. 


Ready to fly.


I'm sure most everyone knows, but this coaster lays you flat so you can fly like Superman through the air. 



Carl and I were up next. 


Carl is a little more fabulous in his flying than I am haha! 


On another coaster! 


I had so much fun! It was nice to run from coaster to coaster and get all the rides we wanted to get to during the day. I can't wait to go back, this time with some headache medicine. Dang, I'm getting old..

We came back to the lake that night. 


We did lots of boat riding. 







Of course the Suzie Coozie came along. 


Colby tubing (I think that's him)


Bo bear! 


The boat and the giant float that has lasted YEARS! Love that thing. 



Fireworks off the dock! 


The moon! 


Candace, Stephanie, and Mollie arrived! I wish I had taken more pictures of the group! 



'Merica. 


Of course we brought back some of these bad boys from Georgia. Because classy. 


I have unintentionally made Bo a momma's boy. Oops. 


Wuts wrong with dat? 


Gah, I love lake days! I can't wait to get down there this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment